Contents Posted on Site
Rules of Conduct On Site
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or exceeding your authorized access.
- You understand that sastasahityamandal.org has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
This site may contain links to other web sites or you may be linked through other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not sastasahityamandal.org is affiliated with sponsors of the sites.
MANDATORY DECLARATION - COMPUTERS
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by sastasahityamandal.org. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on sastasahityamandal.org in web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, are a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
You agree that any use on the site is at your own risk and vaniprakashan.in is not responsible for it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from vaniprakashan.in are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
sastasahityamandal.org tries to be as accurate as possible. However, vaniprakashan.in does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary sastasahityamandal.org will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the sastasahityamandal.org Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order.
Cancellation of order
Sastasahityamandal.org reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where sastasahityamandal.org is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the sastasahityamandal.org policy or for any other reason. However, sastasahityamandal.org will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL sastasahityamandal.org BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF sastasahityamandal.org HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE